fredag den 31. august 2012

Whiskey ó roudeldum-row. Traditionel irsk vise oversat fra gælisk af Éamonn Ó Bróithe. (den er noget værre noget).

Whiskey ó roudeldum row
Whiskey ó roudeldum old women
Whiskey ó roudeldum row
Goat's milk, and ply her with it

I saw a priest in the glen
And his balls were flayed by the briars
I curse forever
He who doesn't look after his own!

Whiskey ó roudeldum ...

I was, one day, flying through the air,
I thought I would drown at the shore
I put my dick in my mouth
For fear I would loose my balls.

Whiskey ó roudeldum ...

I sent my wife to the strand
I thought she would drown at the shore
I went up on the height
And I danced a hornpipe jig on her.

Whiskey ó roudeldum ...

Tight are women's cunts
It is my sore sorrow that she does not fall -
If I could catch her in a pool on the strand
I would take my fill and more, of her.

Whiskey ó roudeldum ...

If you saw Father O´Neill
He wore neither a shirt nor a sleeve
His groin was uncoverede ina mhé
And yesterday morning he was a minister.

Whiskey ó roudeldum ...

I was, one day, east in Athenry
The girl of the house went to bed with me;
She pissed down my side
And misfortune to everybody for making fun of me.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar